If you’re a Fan of Bananas and chocolate then this recipe is definitely one you want to give a go! Its super easy to make and quick to bake, and did I mention it has no added sugar!
My son has loved these in his school lunch box or as a treat this past week, and I’m happy for him to munch away as they contain no added sugar, only goodness! Mum’s this recipe is a real winner for when you want to make a quick treat for the little ones.
For me the best part about this recipe is that I can enjoy something chocolaty, that hits the spot, and not feel guilty about consuming too much sugar. So make yourself a batch, pop the kettle on and take rest in knowing that you CAN have your cake and eat it!
4 Medium Ripe Bananas
1/2 cup Gluten free flour.
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup raw organic cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1 slab chocolate ( I use 72% or higher dark chocolate)
Coconut oil (for greasing)
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Place the Bananas and Eggs into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients together into a bowl and set aside.
- Chop the Chocolate into small chunks and mix in with the dry ingredients.
- Pour the banana mix in with the dry ingredients and mix together to form a thick batter.
- Grease a small dish with coconut oil (or organic butter) and spoon the brownie mix into it.
- Bake for +- 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and slice into squares (or rectangles if that makes your heart happy) Enjoy warm with the chocolate bits oozing out or allow to cool and delight in biting into small chunks of chocolate.
Please feel free to tag me in your photo’s if you make yourself a batch, I’d love to see your creations.
Love and health,
“Mama Wolf” x
If you enjoyed this post and you want to get more healthy recipes like it, subscribe to my newsletter where I also share healthy tips for living life…naturally.